Digests version 3.2.5-RC12 is released! In addition, it’s been submitted for extension team review. With luck it may finally get approved. Given its complexity I expect they will reject it again. I expect it will take a few months to get a review, based on past experience.
You can download the archive from my digests page.
Not much new, fixed some bugs, most changes are to the ACP:
- Templates were converted to use TWIG syntax. Minor HTML5 validation errors were also fixed.
- Fixed bug in Edit Subscribers that would store a
user_digest_send_hour_gmtoutside the valid values of 0 – 23 in certain cases
- Balance load now has individual columns to show daily, weekly and monthly subscribers for a particular hour rather than use bold and italics to distinguish digest types
- Fixed bug in
get_subscribers_for_hourfunction. The second parameter for the function is supposed to be an offset in hours from UTC.
- ACP edit subscribers and balance load functions now have different background colors for alternating table rows
- As many inline styles as possible were moved into stylesheets
- Fixed various SQL statements to cast values into integers or floats explicitly. This is a phpBB coding standards requirement.
- In the admin log, dates now actually show two digit months and day
includes/html_messenger.php, which overrides the messenger class, was updated to include new code added in
/includes/functions_messenger.phpsince the html_messenger class was first created